Monday, January 9, 2012

3D Visualization and Animation - Moving On!


In my Semester 2.2, I have this subject called 3D Visualization and Animation (3DVA) for short.

Henceforth, all posts from here onward will be related to 3DVA. I will be reusing this blog for 3DVA since I hate creating multiple blogs for the same purpose and I like my blog URL. Therefore, any arguements against my idea of keeping this blog is invalid.

For your reference, the posts below are all related to IN3D. Those are my old works. You can refer to them if you want.

Hope my 3DVA work will be as good as my IN3D work and after looking at the several topics and the different portfolios, I have deduced that this subject is my kind of subject and it should be fun (Manga drawing and animation and stuffs like that).

Well, that's all.



No comments:

Post a Comment